Sunday, December 25, 2011
Feliz Navidad!
Merry Christmas from Mexico! At $15usd/day for wifi I will only be posting a limited amount. The trip has been good so far although it is not always relaxing having kids with you on a trip like this. So far the focus has been on keeping the kids rested, fed and alive rather than on relaxation, lounging and book reading by the pool. We did an outing to the xplor park for zip lining, atving, and cave rafting but most of our time has been spread between life guarding at the beach and life guarding at the pool. The weather has been a very agreeable 28 degrees most days. I will try to upload a few pictures from my big camera a little later but for now the ones of us in our helmets at xplor will have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just looked at all of your holiday photos. Looks like you all had a fabulous time!!!
Vicky xo
Felizzzzzzzz Navidad! :)
I know, I know, with a Z. I couldn't decide between x or z and put an x vowing to google spell check and change it later if needed. Obviously that never happened. Thanks for keeping me honest anonymous Spanish spell helper!
Post a Comment