Between cancer and kids I spend a lot of time with doctors. Often when you need a doctor quickly the only option is going into the ER. This summer, Alberta Health Services started a new page on their website where you can find real-time wait times for all of the Emergency and Urgent Care centres in the city. It's a great resource and a good way to save time if you need to see a doctor. I'll post the link in my "other links" bar on the right hand side of the blog should you need to know wait times in the future. Overall a great move by AHS to make health care a little more accessible to Albertans.
Monday, November 7, 2011
ER wait times online!
Between cancer and kids I spend a lot of time with doctors. Often when you need a doctor quickly the only option is going into the ER. This summer, Alberta Health Services started a new page on their website where you can find real-time wait times for all of the Emergency and Urgent Care centres in the city. It's a great resource and a good way to save time if you need to see a doctor. I'll post the link in my "other links" bar on the right hand side of the blog should you need to know wait times in the future. Overall a great move by AHS to make health care a little more accessible to Albertans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment