living (with cancer)
What a crack up!!! N, A & H x
Ha! You have to wonder what his thought process was to get there. That video is a keeper for sure.
Love it!! Emileigh and Jamie are trying to figure out if the video is staged. They can't believe Andrew would just fall asleep there...We've watched it 3 times to see if Andrew moves....ha ha ha!!
I think he fell asleep peeking under the door... Too cute!!!Fun video Dan.Hugs from Toronto,Louise
HILARIOUS!! Now I need to know, what was going on?? Was he hiding, and then sleep got the better of him?? x Savbrina
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a crack up!!! N, A & H x
Ha! You have to wonder what his thought process was to get there. That video is a keeper for sure.
Love it!! Emileigh and Jamie are trying to figure out if the video is staged. They can't believe Andrew would just fall asleep there...We've watched it 3 times to see if Andrew moves....ha ha ha!!
I think he fell asleep peeking under the door... Too cute!!!
Fun video Dan.
Hugs from Toronto,
Louise
HILARIOUS!! Now I need to know, what was going on?? Was he hiding, and then sleep got the better of him??
x Savbrina
Post a Comment