www.flickr.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

All Blacks Win World Cup

The All Blacks won their second rugby world cup this weekend. I think my favorite moment was after the game. Their captain Ritchie McCaw was being interviewed and when asked something like "How do you feel?", his reply was "Aww mate I'm absolutely shagged". I think the New Zealand - Canada translation might be "Well buddy, I couldn't be happier".



Anyways, it was a great game. Congratulation NZ on the victory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great game wasn't it?! Kind of wished they hadn't 'waited out' the last couple of minutes like they did...although I'm sure every team would have played it like that :) Yay NZ.

x Sabrina

Jen Chmilar said...

Cool! I saw an All Blacks game when I was in NZ. Wish I watched this one too.

Anonymous said...

Dan,
The old man told me about your blog and I thought that I'd have a look. I had to comment on this post as I am super-stoked about the ABs win. A few steps uop from Le Saxon, that's for sure. Kia Kaha buddy.
Matt Clinton-Baker