www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Brief Update

I know I know. Big fat lack of blog posts this past week. Lots has been going on so I'll summarize:

1) Andrew turned 3 on the 26th. He had a great time and was really excited to have two parties (one for kids/friends, one for family). He was a little confused and was saying for a while that he had two birthdays. I'm not sure a difference exists in his mind. Thanks to all of you for the generous gifts and the fun day.

2) I had my scan on Monday. No results yet but I should get something Friday. I will share here when I get the news.

3) I did more chemo last week and it was crappy (surprise!). Lots of sleep and not much appetite. My mouth is fried and eating anything hot (temperature and spice level) is not happening. Even drinking fizzy drinks and brushing my teeth is uncomfortable. Can't wait for that to go away so I can enjoy some real food!

4) We are off to Germany again on Saturday. Only for 8 days this time so it should be short and sweet. Weather there is great with highs in the mid to high teens and lows in the high single digits at night. Better bring some shorts.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,
Happy birtday for your little "boss", looks like he turned 4:))
Enjoy your special real food with some beer and sausage in Germany.
Have a safe trip
MS