www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Slow Day in Germany


Charlie Sheen?, originally uploaded by DPC Tutt.

Plans have been formulated for our return trip to Canada. We will leave here on Saturday afternoon on a direct flight back to Calgary. We still plan on returning back here to Germany in about 4 weeks. Plans for that trip are still up in the air somewhat but it's coming together slowly. Today the weather here was pretty poor with lots of wind and overcast skies. Had it been good weather I wouldn't have been able to take advantage of it since I'm so tired. Either the chemo or the detox infusions have taken a lot out of me these past few days and I spent the morning in treatments and the afternoon in bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

We had a great Skype with the kids tonight and are looking forward to getting back and seeing them and all of our friends and family at home. I hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Gill said...

Take it easy. Did you get through The Girl who Played with Fire? I'm at about page 400. Can't put it down... Just an FYI - E&J are off school again April 22 to 29. To consider as part of your planning. Sending lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had some fun over there. Hope to see ya back at the mother ship soon,

Chris P.