The trip to Spokane went as well as could be expected. Because of the private family nature of the situation I will hold off on providing details at this time. I would however like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the friends who attended in support of our family. It's great to have you in our life and Nicky, Bruce, Matt and I all appreciate your friendship.
On the cancer front I still don't have results from the scan on Tuesday. I'm honestly in no hurry to hear them either but as future treatment depends on the results, I suppose I should face that music sooner rather than later. On the drain front I seem to have that sorted out for the time being. I found a way to minimize the smell and pain of the drain using a bunch of ostomy supplies. Best of all about half the cost is covered through my AADL plan.
We're off to Radium Hot Springs for the weekend for a change of scenery and maybe a bit of skiing. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Spokane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Dan. I hope all went as well as it could for your trip to Spokane (great pic) and very, very best of luck on your scan results. My fingers and toes are crossed for you.
Have fun with the skiing (if it's not too cold!) Radium is so beautiful, regardless of weather.
Just wanted to pop you a note to let you know I still check in on your blog now and then to see how things are going.
Best wishes, in every meaning of that sentiment,
Deanna Henderson
As I saw your pictures I think your Radium Hot Spring went well. We totally understand that you do not want to share some information about your Spokane trip. I hope you`ll have a great result for your scan and finally you got some solution to solve your "smelly" things.
Best wishes for your family and big hug from MS
Post a Comment