It's looking like my trip to Germany will take place in late February, hopefully on the 20th or 21st. I still need to confirm details with the clinic but that's the date they suggested. That time frame allows me to get another two rounds of chemo in (on the 1st and 15th) and then rest and recuperate for five days before the trip. I'm looking forward to a change of scenery and seeing a hospital other than the Foothills here in Calgary. All the pictures of the place look great.I've never really felt the desire to see Europe but that's changing a bit now that I can actually see myself there. In reading a little about Germany for this trip, I've found myself eager to see some of the sights and travel around a bit. I'm not sure that this will be the trip for exploring much though. I see the chemo and a potentially action packed hospital schedule limiting the opportunities for sightseeing. I guess I'll just have to make another trip sometime. There is that place in Germany that does photodynamic therapy. Perhaps that will give me the opportunity to see more of the Deutschland?
2 comments:
Hi Dan,
I was born in Europe and amazing area, where you could discover different history, building, culture..We started our history like in 894, Árpád and Kurszán negotiated together with the representatives of the Byzantine emperor, Leo VI the Wise the terms under which the confederation of the Magyar tribes was willing to assist the Byzantine Empire against Emperor Simeon I of Bulgaria....and on and on.
I hope your German trip will be successful
MS
Go get em Dan!!!!
JG
Post a Comment