www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teamwork

I made a somewhat last minute trip to Comox this past weekend. I went to see friends and to see Katy (wife of Dave #1) in her show. She was playing Eliza Doolittle in a production of My Fair Lady. She was fantastic in her part and was by far the best thing about the show. I'm looking forward to seeing her in her annual Christmas show. Hopefully we can make it out to the island to see it this year.

The rest of the weekend was fun and served as a good distraction from the chemo cycle. We managed to make it to the pub on Friday for a few drinks (see video footage below) but most of the weekend was spent relaxing and eating. Unfortunately tomorrow it's back to that blasted chemo and another few days of feeling like crap. Oh well. What can you do?

No comments: