www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Best So Far


I was inspired by the last entry to try and find our most awkward family photo. So far this is the best I've come up with. This is me and my brother probably taken some time in high school. I"m not sure where that pink shirt with the white polka dots went but I'm glad its gone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! You should submit it hahaha

Anonymous said...

That's bad, really, really bad.

Heidi

Unknown said...

Dan, you must have had to dig deep to find this one! I wish I could believe myself when I try to blame photoshop for this! That would explain the clothes, but somewhere sometime I still must have made that face!

Matt

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I totally remember that shirt! grade 10 balmoral - i believe. . . hahaha - totally awesome. . . ahhh the memories - you guys were such goofs :)