It's a good thing my surgery is tomorrow. My butt hurts almost all the time and I just took the last of my painkillers. My surgery is at 8:25 which means I need to go through admitting at 6:25. That's a full 3 hours before I got up today. It will be a bit of a shock but you gotta do what you gotta do. Luckily my dad is coming out to help manage things on the home front over the next few days. Penny or I will update tomorrow night after I get home. Bring on the rectal repair!
5 comments:
Good luck tomorrow, Dan. We'll be thinking about you and sending you positive get better quickly vibes!
Good luck for your surgery. I`ll be thinking about you..
MS
Hope you surgery goes well and that you will be free of pain. Too bad we couldn't coordinate surgeries...Max is in for surgery on Thursday...Penny and I could have kept each other company while we wait for our men!
Jen
We're right behind you today:-)
Let us know if you, Penny, Bruce, need any assistance of the next few days.
Gill
Good luck Dan!!! Kevin.
Post a Comment