Wednesday, April 1, 2009
On the mend
Well it seems like our family is doing much better this week. Penny, Carly and Andrew are doing well after their bout with strepp throat and I'm feeling better too after starting antibiotics for what the doctors think might have been a kidney infection. In the end my parents stuck around for this week too. They had to change a few appointments and make a call to their favourite Westjet booking agent but in the end they were able to make the changes and stay for the week. They've been tremendously helpful with childcare, cooking, cleaning and just generally giving Penny and I some time to rest and recuperate. It's been great to have them. I'm not sure we would have made it through last week without their help. Thanks a lot mum and dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good News Guys - Just in time for some warmer weather outside....yippeee.
Yeah for great parents! Glad you are all feeling better!
Angie in KC
Thank god for your 'rents! Yeah Mum and Da! Good to hear you're all on the mend.
xxSabrina
Post a Comment