Saturday, January 4, 2014
Just an Update
January 4. I'm feeling much better these past few days. I'm taking a bit of dexamethasone, a steroid that is really helping with my pain. I have been energetic and happy and really able to function normally which is a tremendous relief. We even managed to make it out to Banff on New Year's eve to do a little skating and tobogganing at the Banff Springs hotel. We all had a fantastic time. It seems stepping out of the normal home life scene for a day really makes a difference in everyones mental health. Another bonus of the steroid is that it gives me lots of energy. I've managed to do lots of cleaning and packing up of Christmas stuff and general tidying which is always needed in out house. I hope the new year brings you all happiness and good health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like everyone had fun out in Banff! Glad to know you are feeling better. K
Looks like you guys had a great time in Banff. So glad your pain is under control. Great news.
Love Vicky
Post a Comment