Everything is well here at home with the kids. It's a bit of a mad house with three but things seem to sort themselves out. Carly and Andrew are great help with Brad and are pretty self sufficient. If she had to I think Carly could get up, get dressed, feed herself and get off to school all without help. It hasn't happened yet but it's just a matter of time.
While I have had trouble finding the time to write on the blog, I will make a more concerted effort now that things with baby Brad are getting easier. I am taking my camera to Germany/Paris and look forward to sharing stories and pictures upon my return.
That's all for now. Here are a few pictures from the past week...

With his big sister
Skylanders Giants Wii!!!!
Chillin' like a villain
close up
Five
First Ride of Spring





3 comments:
Have a great trip to Germany & France with your Dad - very good thoughts for you about that trip too. Perhaps your gorgeous baby boy Bradley owes his existence to the Fachklinik ;) I love the photos you're sharing, they're so nice!
Marnie W.
Happy birthday Andrew:)) Dan have a safe and great trip to Germany and Paris. Hope you will have a fantastic trip with a great company like your Dad.
Big Hug from MS
Oh my goodness!! Congrats Tutt's!! it has been a few months since I have checked in on the blog and I see I have missed out on some huge news :) SO so happy for you all! Bradley is very handsome and everyone looks so happy!
Best of luck on your trip to Germany and treatment Dan!
Love,
Jodi, Aaron, Ryleigh & Blake Dupont
Post a Comment