living (with cancer)
What a beautiful little man. Can't wait to meet him!!! Good work you guys!Love Vicky xo
Just thought I would check in to your site because I knew it must be soon! Congratulations to all of you -- he is so cute. Love the name Bradley. All the best,Love Gina, Bryn, and Owen.
Beautiful:) CongratulationsMS
Congratulations to the Tutt family!He is very handsome and he has an excellent older sister and brother!Way to go Mom and Dad!K
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful little man. Can't wait to meet him!!! Good work you guys!
Love Vicky xo
Just thought I would check in to your site because I knew it must be soon! Congratulations to all of you -- he is so cute. Love the name Bradley. All the best,
Love Gina, Bryn, and Owen.
Beautiful:) Congratulations
MS
Congratulations to the Tutt family!
He is very handsome and he has an excellent older sister and brother!
Way to go Mom and Dad!
K
Post a Comment