Andrew and I started the learn to skate program with Trails West hockey this weekend. Basically it's a learn to skate program for the kids that prepares them for playing hockey. They have to have all the gear and be accompanied by a parent on the ice. I got to be the parent that goes and It's great. There are lots of kids on the ice at varying degrees of skating prowess from "can't stand up on skates let alone move around" to "I'm faster than the coach". We (both of us!) fit into the first category. But we go out there and roll around on the ice and lean on one another and it's great fun. We went both days this weekend and the tears were kept to a minimum. Andrew didn't cry either. We go one or two times per week. I think Andrew and I are both looking forward to going back next weekend.

1 comment:
That is a funniest time to spend with Andrew. you are both a "professional skater" so you could learn from each other.
Have fun !
more picture please:)
Post a Comment