Feeling like absolute bollocks today. Chemo has kicked my ass this cycle. Of the last 24 hours I've slept 15. Nausea is bad too. On the bright side I added a couple of cancer kicking alternative therapies in the past few days: Low dose naltrexone and DCA. Hope that the tumours and feeling as shite as I am. Anyway, here is NZ Day 10.
Dan

3 musketeers and a large pachyderm
at the auckland zoo
The kiwi exhibit!
At the Auckland city zoo.
It's as though he was posing just for me!
at the Auckland city zoo.
Mantis on Andy's head
Meercat observation dome
At the Auckland Zoo.
Taking turns in the stroller
Harry and Andrew
"Listen Andrew, this is just how we do it in NZ!"
Couple of skinny kids
Harry and Andrew
Penny, Harry and Dan
Canada Jersey
Dude. We're best buds man!
Seriously?
yes, seriously
Cheeeese!
He could be yawning or snarling
Don't mess with us!
DAndy














No comments:
Post a Comment