Can you still call it camping if there are high rises across the street?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
is that over by park royal? nice to hear that you were back on the shore! . . . i don't know if you're still here, but if you are and are ever interested we should set up a playdate or 2 :) hugs and <3 jen sanders (currie)
James and I stayed there too a couple years back. Nice spot for local drug deals I would say based on the frequency our neighbours had visitors:-) We kept the trailer locked at night.
Look forward to more updates as you're ready to provide them.
2 comments:
is that over by park royal? nice to hear that you were back on the shore! . . . i don't know if you're still here, but if you are and are ever interested we should set up a playdate or 2 :)
hugs and <3 jen sanders (currie)
James and I stayed there too a couple years back. Nice spot for local drug deals I would say based on the frequency our neighbours had visitors:-) We kept the trailer locked at night.
Look forward to more updates as you're ready to provide them.
Love Gill and gang.
Post a Comment