www.flickr.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

The First Rule of Moustache Club - You Talk About Moustache Club

After running a few errands this morning I headed to Indigo to see if they had a magazine I was looking for. They didn't have it but in the process of looking around I came across a book of pictures entitled "Awkward Family Photos". It was one of the staff pics so I picked it up and had a look. It's based on pictures and commentary from the popular website of the same name. It made me laugh out loud until I had tears running down my cheeks. I retired to a private corner of the store to keep turning the pages. A staffer came around re-shelving books and, seeing that I was crying, asked if I was ok. I showed her the book I was looking at and we both had a good laugh. If you have a few minutes to fill in at work and are looking for a website that won't get blocked by your firewall, check out awkwardfamilyphotos.com. It's great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I discovered the website a few months ago and could not stop laughing. I didn't know there was a book too. So funny!

Anonymous said...

OMG seriously, i haven't laughed that hard in a long time( to the point dave yelled at me cause he thought i was going to wake the kids :P )! thanks for the website tip and glad to hear you kicked of the camping season with a bang and you're hanging in there with your amazing spirit and attitude :) hugs and love to you and your fam,
jen sanders (currie)