Today the doctors suggested that things are going well. My ileo output is behaving and the drain is doing its job and can maybe be removed tomorrow! They also said that if all goes well tonight I could even be headed home tomorrow for good! Yahoo! I had a day pass today so I spent about 7 hours at home and had a great time. I had lunch and supper there, had a nap and played with the kids. It was also great to hang out with my dad and Penny in a non-hospital setting. I'm feeling great, my appetite is back and I'm gaining some strength. I've lost a total of 24 pounds in the last 22 days, mostly muscle but my love handles seem to have shrunk too. If only I could choose where to put the weight back on...
I'll post tomorrow after I meet with doctors and let you all know if I'm homeward bound or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment