www.flickr.com

Friday, January 9, 2009

A quick update


A whole room just for waiting, originally uploaded by DPC Tutt.

I had my CT scan today which was the final test I needed before meeting with my surgeon to book a date for surgery. After my test I called the surgeons office and talked to his assistant. She told me that I was already penciled in for surgery on the February 10th and that I was also booked to see Dr Buie on January 28th for a pre-surgery consultation. While both dates seem a little farther in the future than I would like, it feels good none-the-less to have a semi-solid date in mind to "look forward too". I also made it very clear that if an earlier opportunity came up via cancellation or whatever I would be eager to fill in the gap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad you got in for the scan this week. Way to go on the persevering. Not sure how well the squeaky wheel works with Surgeons but I know it worked with Jamie last year getting him on the "urgent, urgent" list. It also helped knowing the booking clerk. I'll check the connection list and see if its the same booking clerk
:-) Love Gill